Deadly Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadly Alliance

Guild forum

SIGN HERE WHEN YOU READ THE RULES.(Mandatory)

Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:10 am by Jazznez

Please put your name here so we know that the rules have been read and understood.This is the only way that i know you guys have read the rules.

Important Announcement

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:14 am by Azzido

Well guys, I will make that post in case some poeple dont know what is about to happen or already happened to Spermik...so I will just post what Spermik administration posted.

"Great community of Spermik,

We have been all playing in this server together for more than 4 years. We all have seen good and bad times, we started with 10 people to 1000+. Nowadays we don’t have that much players due to …

GUILD RULES

Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:52 pm by Jazznez

Guild Rules
-Guild Bank
The guild bank should help us share the drops with the entire guild. So please if you find a good item that you can’t use for yourself put it in the guild bank. In exchange if you see something in the guild bank that is good for you – you can take it and use it for yourself (ONLY yourself, which means the char that have that can take the items, not alt and such). This way …

Guild Raid/Event - Mandatory Add-on

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:05 pm by Chucknorris

Hey there guys in order to simplify event/raid planning i found this standalone working Event Manager addon that actually works Smile

Download: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/guild-event-manager/download/420271.aspx

If you have questions related to the setup please ask them here, or in-game to me!

Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget

OS 25+3 two groups? 1st on Saturday and 2nd On Sunday? Can We?

Liberator
    Liberator

OS 25+3 two groups? 1st on Saturday and 2nd On Sunday? Can We? Empty OS 25+3 two groups? 1st on Saturday and 2nd On Sunday? Can We?

Post  Liberator Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:57 am

Can we do 2 Groups to OS 25+3? Yesterday we did 2 OS 25+3, 1st one at 19.pm, 2nd one at 19.40pm.

Why? Becouse a lot of us have few good 80s. Maybe we have got 35 active PLAYERS, but the have FEW chars. 35++ PLAYERS but 50++ CHARS.

There are also people who have a private life, who meet up with friends and family. Not everyone can do it on Saturday.
    Can we share that for two days? It will be fine for a lot of us.

We can do that but some ppl in guild are egoists..

[14:13:51] [W From] [80:Sauroon]: lol why dont u /w ppl and organise ur own like i have to do with other chars...
    [14:14:23] [W From] [80:Sauroon]: i have 5 80s to do OS with, u dont see me screaming on guild chat for ppl
    [14:17:08] [W To] [80:Sauroon]: Is it a big problem to make Guild info about 2 GUILD os 25+3? -.-
    [14:17:14] [W From] [80:Sauroon]: yes
    [14:18:23] [W To] [80:Sauroon]: i will talk with somone other. You;re unhelpfull. Bye and GL ;]

I'm sure this is feasible. I just need a little kindness and help. If people know about the two raids, we can do.

If any of you do not want to join 2 raids - no need to do this! But let them think about others who would like to do it.
    Liberator
    Liberator

OS 25+3 two groups? 1st on Saturday and 2nd On Sunday? Can We? Empty Re: OS 25+3 two groups? 1st on Saturday and 2nd On Sunday? Can We?

Post  Liberator Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:22 am

Now we have OS 25+3 on Friday...

Everyone who can't go on Friday be prepare at Saturday 19.00pm server time.

If u wanna reserve spot mail me in game.

I will start invitations at 18.45 pm on SATURDAY.
    Liberator
    Liberator

OS 25+3 two groups? 1st on Saturday and 2nd On Sunday? Can We? Empty Re: OS 25+3 two groups? 1st on Saturday and 2nd On Sunday? Can We?

Post  Liberator Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:27 am

See? We can do that! We did that two times! On Friday and on Saturday Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:05 am