Deadly Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadly Alliance

Guild forum

SIGN HERE WHEN YOU READ THE RULES.(Mandatory)

Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:10 am by Jazznez

Please put your name here so we know that the rules have been read and understood.This is the only way that i know you guys have read the rules.

Important Announcement

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:14 am by Azzido

Well guys, I will make that post in case some poeple dont know what is about to happen or already happened to Spermik...so I will just post what Spermik administration posted.

"Great community of Spermik,

We have been all playing in this server together for more than 4 years. We all have seen good and bad times, we started with 10 people to 1000+. Nowadays we don’t have that much players due to …

GUILD RULES

Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:52 pm by Jazznez

Guild Rules
-Guild Bank
The guild bank should help us share the drops with the entire guild. So please if you find a good item that you can’t use for yourself put it in the guild bank. In exchange if you see something in the guild bank that is good for you – you can take it and use it for yourself (ONLY yourself, which means the char that have that can take the items, not alt and such). This way …

Guild Raid/Event - Mandatory Add-on

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:05 pm by Chucknorris

Hey there guys in order to simplify event/raid planning i found this standalone working Event Manager addon that actually works Smile

Download: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/guild-event-manager/download/420271.aspx

If you have questions related to the setup please ask them here, or in-game to me!

Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget

Important Announcement

Azzido
    Azzido

Important Announcement Empty Important Announcement

Post  Azzido Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:14 am

Well guys, I will make that post in case some poeple dont know what is about to happen or already happened to Spermik...so I will just post what Spermik administration posted.

"Great community of Spermik,

We have been all playing in this server together for more than 4 years. We all have seen good and bad times, we started with 10 people to 1000+. Nowadays we don’t have that much players due to multiple reasons w
    hich have already been discussed many times on Spermik Forums.

We as GM staff of Spermik are always aware of problems and searching for solutions. Unfortunately, the main reason of unpopularity is administration authority in Spermik which we could not mention earlier. The GMs who have been working voluntarily on this server recently, have no administration permissions which some of you know. As you can guess, a server can’t survive longer without administration. (e.g: We have 8 months old Trinity Core where many other servers already got updated and had contents like Wintergrasp because there is no admin interested in sparing time to update Spermik)

We have no bad feelings about administrators since they all have done this service voluntarily without having an interest in making profit all this time and we “all” appreciate for sure. However there is a loyal community here who expects the same “living” Spermik as at the time they joined us. There are players who have made good friendships for years and don’t deserve to lose them.

Therefore, the remainder of the staff of Spermik has decided to merge into TrueWoW, in our opinion the most "Spermik-like" private server after Spermik. TrueWoW's staff has worked hard to support this merge in a time of need and is ready to welcome us warmly. If things go smoothly as expected, players of Spermik will be able to login TrueWoW with same account names and passwords to their current characters and guilds today already, the exact time will be announced here. (Please don’t create new accounts on TrueWoW with your Spermik account names before that time. Detailed technical information follows this post.)

Once again, we know Spermik has been our home for years but if there is something more important than Spermik as a server, it would be Spermik as a community. We are expecting all active players of Spermik will follow us and find their friends back there.

First of all, lots of thanks to GM Demian who is the only active and highest authority we have at the moment, has come with this idea and done all technical part of merging at the same time with his exam period. And thanks to all other GMs who are still here or retired from Spermik. They will always be remembered. We just change our server name but we are same community. We are still together and not going anywhere. Last but not least, we owe many thanks to TrueWoW's admin team for accepting us, and working their asses off with the merge in this time of need (the DDoS).

As you have already understood, merging is not related to this ddos attack. It was planned earlier. Spermik had bad and good times, we could overcome this attack as well but, without admin permissions we can’t even attempt to avoid this attack, also nobody has physical contact with server computer.

To sum up we are inviting you to our new home, TrueWoW. We are sure, you will have more fun there with your current characters. Please be patient if something goes wrong during this huge process. TrueWoW has put a lot of effort into welcoming us smoothly. More detailed information will be answer your all concerns about “Merging” below. Thank you for staying with us.
    Sincerely,
    Spermik GMs"

Last edited by Azzido on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total
    Azzido
    Azzido

Important Announcement Empty Re: Important Announcement

Post  Azzido Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:15 am

"DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT MERGING

*Our new home realm: Truewow
    *Version: 3.3.5a (12340) means, do not update your game!
    *Realmlist: login.truewow.org

Please check: http://www.truewow.org/?p=server&sub=info

*When will we be able to login?
    -Later today, we'll let you know the exact time.

*Is that merging because of ddos attacks?
    -No. It was planned earlier because of several reasons already been discussed on forums like server population.

*How I will login to our new home?
    -Just change your realmlist to login.truewow.org.

*On which date I will find my char when I login to TrueWoW.
    -All database copied from Spermik on 30 August 06.00 am.

*Will I lose any item?
    -No except donation tabards and few exceptions you're unlikely to possess.

*What will happen to our guilds?
    -All guilds and characters will be transferred as they are.

*What if someone already got my toon’s name in TrueWoW?
    -Shortly, if someone from TrueWoW got your name already but he is not active, TrueWoW player will get a forced rename. Otherwise our player will get a forced rename.

*What content does TrueWoW have?
    -End-game WotLK content including Wintergrasp.

*What if they have something not scripted which has been scripted in Spermik?
    -Yes, they are mostly on a clean Trinitycore revision. In time, some of our scripts may be transferred there, but more information will follow.

*They don’t have cross-faction mail. What will happen to my items at opposite faction character.
    -We all will have 300 web points there (a voting reward system like Spermik) which is enough to transfer one character to opposite faction.

*Do they have an active Admin staff?
    -They are active and very friendly.

*What if someone already got my account name in Truewow?
    -You will be supposed to login by adding a dot before your account name.
    (e.g: Your account name: trololo Your new account name: .trololo)
    If something goes wrong or different than expected, you will contact with a TrueWoW admin. They will respond you quickly."

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:19 pm